What is a Herbal Gathering?
A Herb Gathering is a weekend event that brings together artists, healers, and expert speakers with the community to share knowledge of natural healing through workshops and demonstrations. Besides a variety of engaging workshops, you can expect to find vendors of handmade goods, forums on ‘do-it-yourself’ natural living, discussion panels, and group activities such as herbwalks.
Entertainments include evening musical guests, campfire story-telling and cultural activities such as Ayurvedic cooking, mead making or round-dances. Night-time is spent by most participants around the fire with a cup of hot cocoa, getting a massage or treatment, participating in games, dancing and enjoying the atmosphere of community and togetherness.
Highlights of the Western Wholistic Herbal Gathering
- Chose from many workshops scheduled all day over Friday, Saturday and Sunday – come for the whole weekend or attend your favorite day. Check out the Early Bird price specials!
- Monday Intensive Workshops with our top presenters on Monday morning (optional add-on during registration). Our intensives will be announced soon!
- Accommodations in cozy, fire-lit tipis. Tipis are shared between 8-10 guests – email us to arrange a tipi for you and your friends!
- In the Central Market you will find a variety of hand-made goods & one-of-a-kind items to pique your curiosity, & natural snacks/beverages to nourish your body
- KidZone is a whole weekend of programming, fun and creativity just for kids! Run by childcare staff, the KidZone provides a safe space to play while parents are attending workshops. Kids will design and present a play and create nature art, among other fun activities.
- Yoga and meditation sessions are conducted throughout the weekend in a peaceful nature setting to unwind your mind and relax your body
- Nightly bonfires are a great place to meet like-minded folk or enjoy the musical entertainment, including our featured musical guest on Saturday night
- The Silent Auction will be full of natural goodies and artistic creations. Items directly support a local charity, to be announced soon.